Bagging multiple industry awards, Sage EasyPay is a leading payroll and human resource management software that has been well used and trusted by over 10,000 businesses ranging from SMEs to MNCs. As global and local business landscapes are constantly changing, HR practitioners today demand a system that is not just reliable and efficient, but also configurable, intuitive to use and able to handle ad-hoc and unexpected cases. Our product does just that.
Benefits of using Sage EasyPay
- Compliant to local legislations at all time
- Automate HR policies and processes
- Eliminate unnecessary human errors
- Free HR of the manual routines to focus on more strategic tasks
- Enhanced data security
- Sage EasyPay is one of iSprint’s pre-approved packaged solution.
Sage EasyPay is a module-based system that empowers HR professionals to pick the exact solutions that befit your business requirements, including payroll, leave and claims, projet costings and employee self-service. As the business expands, you can easily add more modules to the system.
The Sage EasyPay Suite comprises of multiple modules. They are compatible with external solutions such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Time Management System.
- Payroll Module
- Human Resource Management
- Email Pay-Slip
- Leave Management
- Project Costing
- Cost Centre
- Employee Self-Service Portal
- Sage EasyTime (Time Management System)
Contact us for FREE demo
Government Grant Available
Sage EasyPay is iSprint pre-approved packaged solution. Sage EasyPay is a listed under iSprint pre-qualified packaged solutions where approved SMEs can enjoy up to S$20,000 of funding support.
Visit IMDA website for more information.
Details of Packaged Solution
- SAGE EasyPay Enterprise V10.6 (single or concurrent users)
- Other modules available include Leave, Cost Centre, HR, Project Costing & Timesheet and Employee Self-Service (ePortal)
Consultancy / Setup / Configuration
- Professional Services include installation and configuration
- First year mandatory Software Upgrade/Updates & Support
2 days training for Payroll
TOTAL PACKAGED PRICE (from $3,200 onwards)